2711p-rtbdc3

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have an older Panelview plus that take a 2711p-rtbdc3 power connector plug
for the 24vdc supply, I can not locate one anywhere and my AB rep said it is obsolete and I cant get one. Does any body have a suggestion on where one could be located or how I can convert this.

Just to add some more doom and gloom, read the bottom...

28659 - Power connectors for PanelView Plus Terminals
Access Level: Everyone

You could try Lektronix. They are global. A search found two instances of the part number, but no info on availability. You would have to enquire to find out, but they can surprise you!

G.

Thanks
looks kind of like this one from Phoenix Contact I found in a junk drawer here at work, I will see when I get home. This one has PA66-FR on it but google image looks a little different, but does have the mounting screw tabs on it and the one I found does not.

PA66-FR-A.JPG PA66-FR.JPG

Sorry I did not look close enough on the first post.

It would be a good bet that Phoenix Contact makes this connector you are looking for.

Almost looks like this one in the link below, but its hard to tell from just a picture.
(5 pin shown in picture but part # is for 3 pin)
Non shown in stock but Phoenix still shows as avalible but have to buy pack of 50.

https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us?uri=pxc-oc-itemdetail:pid=1828252&library=usen&pdfmode=direct&pdflanguage=en

Here is that same connector without the mounting screws.
(5 pin shown in picture but part # for 3 pin)

https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us?uri=pxc-oc-itemdetail:pid=1804917&library=usen&tab=1

Mouser Electronics shows 190 of these avalible to ship.

http://www.mouser.in/ProductDetail/Phoenix-Contact/1804917/?qs=bbdZqDPQhEWLEs6RFB701A%3D%3D

But without a better look at the connector it is hard to tell, Phoenix has tons of different shapes and configurations.
I think you can look at there COMBICON catalog online. (I have a hard back copy)

If you can provide more info, better pictures or a speck sheet, I would be happy to look in the catalog for you.

Good luck.
BCS

Last edited:
I ended up finding a 6 wire terminal connector from Phoenix Contact, smaller than all the others I found (3mm) spacing. I cut it to a 3 and it snaps in tight and works fine.
I will be sure to look closer at the connections when buying a used panelview on line
from now on, Thanks

I ended up getting a pack of generic ones on ebay The 3 prong type.
I know some of the older ones also take a 2 prong plug

I know this is old but was searching and bought some because of this thread... dont buy the ones above, did the other day and they are WAY too big, I think I ordered the correct ones, if they fit I will update

The link above look exact but someone gave them steroids :)

Two rules for reading post on this forum.

1) NEVER believe anything I say.
2) ALWAYS refer to rule #1

Sorry for messing you up there Mark.

BCS