Freeware to read an Allen Bradley plc file

Mickey was faster than me,

he didn't beat you by much, Bill ... to tell you the truth, if I see that Mickey's browsing a thread, I don’t even try to answer anymore ... he outguns me every time ...

maybe that's another benefit of retirement ... he's got plenty of time to hone his forum skills ...

mickeys_fast.JPG

Old PLC-5 Conversion to .pdf

Hello,

Could anyone please help me to convert old PLC-5 ladder logic program files I did many years ago -to- .pdf format for viewing purposes only?

A .zip of all the files I have is attached to this post.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Exporting .rsp to .pc5

Hello guys,

in the same line of questions, i am hoping that some lovely soul here can help me "convert" an old .rsp logix5 project so that it can be imported into Logix5000.

According to the instruction below:
http://www.rockwellautomation.com/s...C5File.swf&mediaLang=ENU&defaultMediaLang=ENU

1. Help save as a .pc5 library
2. Help export as AB6200 txt files
3. If its not too big a trouble, can help to export as a pdf file as well..

pm me for email address if file is too big to post here.

thanks a million guys!

Regards from a poor guy who cannot afford to get a Logix5.. :(

Here is the PC5 file (zipped)

Unfortunately the .RSP file you posted does not have documentation.(none)

Thanks Mickey that was really fast!

sad thing is that there is no comments.. wonder where/when it was lost, now i got to go search arount.. ...