Both analog & digital I/P & O/P connections through PLC

vinayak34

Can any body tell me how to connect both analog & Digital I/P & O/P's modules through PLC. If you have any diagram plz attach it... Actually i want to know from the basic , that when signal is given to PLC for any action to be performed through HMI... how does the signal goes through the plc then the relay & then to the field . if any signal responds to plc how the signal comes bac fromthe field and displays on HMI screen to the user through the plc. Plz help me on this.... Thanking you

Similar Topics

Dear experts, i have a CT 600/5A and analog Amps meter 0-600A @2.5Class, 1)now i want to measure the same current to changing analog meter to...
Replies
Views
Hello, My laptop was rebooted lost 500 & 5000 tried to re-install but need to activate, need help badly, Thanks
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have the following setup: CPU-313C (6ES7313-5BF03-0AB0 V2.6) + CP343-1 (6GK7343-1EX30-0XE0 V2.0) communicating with Siemens PC...
Replies
Views
Has the thinking changed on the grounding of shields on analog instrumentation cables? A friend recently attended some company training on...
Replies
Views
Should I ground both sides or just one side? I've been recommended both ways. What I am interested in is reasons/arguments pros/cons if you were...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom