Profibus to CC Link

G
Anyone ever heard of a Profibus to Mitsubishi CC link converter?
I want to keep my CC link I/O but use a profibus master.

Does such an animal exist??

OK, how do I say this without "advertising"? I work for a company that specializes in protocol conversion. We don't currently have a CC Link interface, but we do have an optimized software architecture that allows us to produce drivers very quickly--in about 10% of the time its traditionally taken.

We do however have a Profibus DP interface. I would want to know more details of what you are trying to do to get an idea of the scope. Rather than implement every CC Link function, we typically focus on just what a customer requires for his project (thus allowing us to test and validate those specific functions...)

Similar Topics

Hi, On a project, i have to assess the possibilities of communication directly from a Labview application on a computer. Profibus: you need a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In the past I have used DP/PA Links with Siemens PLCs. As both the Link and the PLC was from the same vendor, ther was no trouble...
Replies
Views
For one of the projects, Customer has Profibus Network as below, Profibus Master 1 - PRM Module (Schneider) addressed (1) Profibs Master 2 -...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As part of a bigger project and not being too familiar with S7 I'm trying to send & receive data from datablocks over Profibus between a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im using a S7-319 PLC and on the profibus network i have a IM153 (6ES7 153-2BA02-0xb0) connected to this i then have 2 PA Couplers FDC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom