Teamviewer vpn in vmware player 15.0

jugenzhu1963

Hi All experts,

I always used the teamviewer vpn for remote access to plc on win7 laptop. I got a new laptop with win10 recently. there are some old software that can't be installed under win10. so I put those softwares in a vmware player machine. the problem is the remote access with team viewer from inside vmware does not work. i install the teamviewer in vmware player and do the same setup i did on win7. when lunch the teamviewer vpn i can ping teamviewer adaptor's ip address on the remote pc. but i can't ping the plc. i tested same settings on host win10 it works. i use the NAT for the vm adaptor in vmware player. anyone has experience on that? any help is appreciated.

Similar Topics

Hello! I'm looking for a recommendation for an application to connect to a remote computer. I need an alternative to TeamViewer. I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
I see there are a few out there - anyone found a suitable (less costly) alternative. An annual commercial subscription and 1 extra seat is now...
Replies
Views
So say i have someone in the field with Rockwell software installed on their laptop, but their 7 day grace period since the dongle was last...
Replies
Views
I just had to have an engineer from China get online with his machine using my laptop. They don't use TeamViewer, but instead QQ Messenger that...
Replies
Views
I read this thread already: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=737102#post737102 It talks about an Ethernet connection. What I want...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom