AI module reading data

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All. I have a 1794-IE8 that is connected to a Contrologix PLC. I have nothing connected to the input terminals on this unit yet it goes between 8,16, and 24 input values. I am assuming it is noise that I can't find the source to. I have swapped modules and bases yet the problem continues. When I connect an actual AI signal to the device, it doesn't read it. I have the module configured correctly but still no-go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Similar Topics

I am having trouble reading the status of a printer I have attached to my 1769-L18ERM-BB1B PLC. I can transmit Data correctly but not receive the...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have recently started working on a project where I have to read data using micrologix 1400 from compactlogix L35E, over the GSM...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a 1794-IT8 module that doesn't seem to be reading the correct values. I have set it up correctly for the appropriate type of...
Replies
Views
Could someone point me in the right direction for writing logic for my project at work? I want to monitor the current draw of a dc compressor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, As I am new to S7-300. i configured S7-315-2DP with 2 input card & 1 output card..with AI8 RTD module in which 6 i/p's are used and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom