reliance automax dcsnet help

stallone

Hi all,

i have system running reliance automax plc system and drive system.
The scada systems are wonderware intouch ver 5.0b.
the automax plc is version 2.

The network is a dcsnet network.

The problem is the computers, they are very old and beginning to be problematic.
The computers are running msdos with win 3.11.
I want to replace the 2 computers with newer ones.

I put the reliance pc interface card card into the new pc but it keeps saying specific adaptor not at the specified base address.
I have tried setting up the base address with no success, i dont have the pclink disk/driver for the card.

Does anyone know how i can set the base address of the interface card.
the part number of the card is m/n 57C445.

the port address is set with the dip switches but cant find how to set the base.

I have setup the new pc with a cloned hdd and all is fine except the network communications.