Factory Talk View Studio

cdwilliams496

All,

I am working to try to reduce the number of graphic screens in an HMI project. Does anyone know of a way to tell if a HMI page is being called in the program? I have a program with about 70 screens (many look like duplicates) so I am trying to reduce this number down be deleting screens that are not being actively called in the project.

Thanks!

I believe if you are using FTView SE then you can do a Find using the search string as the screen name you want to look for. If the screen is used it will most likely appear as "Display SCREEN NAME". The Find function does not search through any VBA code though, and I don't recall if it'll search through Macros or not. I hope this helps.

The Cross Reference in FTVME. But this would require entering each screen name. If any GOTO buttons are used to call screen they would show.

cross reference.PNG