GE Fanuc 90-30, CPU 351 Loses program

ElectroM

I'm working on a 90-30 PLC which keep losing its program everytime it is powered down.

We first figured it must be a battery issue, so we tried replacing it, no change. We then connected the battery directly in the CPU, rather than through the power supply, thinking that maybe the power supply or the back pannel might be defective, but still had the same issue.

Last, we replaced the CPU, but the new one is also wiped when the machine's power is turned off ...

Anyone got any clue for the next step ? I'm thinking maybe replacing the power supply ?

Thanks guys !

Similar Topics

The PLC has a program in it that possibly programmed using LOGIC master, which I do not have. Prior purchasing "Proficy ME 8.5" I talked to GE...
Replies
Views
I am setting up a bench practice unit consisting of a 5 slot rack (IC693CHS397C), POWER SUPPLY IC693PWR330C, cpu 351,and one input and one output...
Replies
Views
We recently purchased a IC693CPU352 module and it appears the internal time clock is static. I can set the time and date but once set it does not...
Replies
Views
Dear Everyone I work with PLC GE-Fanuc. But I don't know that "PLC GE-Fanuc (Series 90-30 and VersaMax) can Online Edit Programming while...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a total PLC noob. i suspect a dead 331 cpu. Unable to communicate with it using the LM90 start utility. But i could on another CPU...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom