1747 pic serenum driver Window xp sp3

Thanks a lot dmroeder, i sent you a private message, do you have discord? i have some question about this problem and with pylogix.

what version o window xp i need to use to work 1747?

I believe I sent you the link in an email, hopefully that is true.

In my experience, it worked on any XP SP3 that I had access to. However, I had one user have trouble with a non U.S. version of XP. I can't say for sure if my memory is serving me correctly, it has been a long time since I've used XP

edit: I checked, I sent you the link on the 12th of this month.

Similar Topics

good afternoon all I had to pull out the old 1747-pic module my question it has a 25 pin connection I need to go to a 9 pin connection do pin 2...
Replies
Views
Working with dmroeder to get a AB PIC adapter to work under Windows using SP3 update. Installed his SP3 fix file and still can not get RSlinx to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I received a Fatal error message when added driver 1747-PIC, after that I closed that window and driver was added normally, but...
Replies
Views
We are trying to connect to an Allen Bradley SLC 500 Processor 1747-L40A with a 1747-PIC box. PIC box to laptop connection is with 9-pin to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am running Windows XP SP2 and Rslinx does not have the 1747 PIC AIC+ driver available. Not showing up on driver list/selections. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom