Stuck, Confused Help needed!!!

RogerBrunner

I am using IDEC Smart Relays with WIndGLC software with Function block programming.

I1,9,12, and 13 are all momentary triggers, I need to slip in I13 with additional functionality. 13 needs to delay the Q from activating for 6 seconds.

My issues they are all momentary any help would be great.

PLC.JPG

Does the Q for I13 stay on or is pulsed?
You could use a RS block with I13 connected to SET, then have the RS block drive a TON timer, the output of the time drives the Q. The question is what RESETS the RS Block.

Add an Offdelay timer to i13. The output of this timer should be inverted and linked using AnD with whatever drives the Q....

This idec smartrelay is a labelled logo controller from siemens. Lots of tips and tricks on the siemens logo microsite.