Issue with wizard for powerflex 525 in studio 5000

jakeparsons03

Hey all,

I am having an issue when I get to the direction test of a powerflex 525. It says there is a communication issue. But I can change all parameters still. When I go to tuning it gives another error.

"There was an unhandled exception....object of type RADrvAPI.StatusFeedbackEventArgs cannot be converted to RADrvAPI.LostControlEventArgs"

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks in advance!

Not this specific issue, but I've had problems when the logic is trying to control the drive at the same time as doing a test or autotune.

Not this specific issue, but I've had problems when the logic is trying to control the drive at the same time as doing a test or autotune.

I was taught to always change the start control to the keypad and disconnect the Ethernet for Auto tuning.

Right or wrong, it works for me 100% of the time. Just make sure the Ethernet loos parameter isn't set to fault.