You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Unread October 17th, 2019, 05:42 AM   #1
fixit9660
United Kingdom

Toshiba EX40 PLus / D100 Programmer interface connector

Does anyone have the actual pinout of the Toshiba EX40 Plus / D100 Programming interface/connector RJ45 socket please?

OR: Can anyone tell me what signal conditions I should see on each of the 8 pins of the socket please?

Thanks to many very helpful previous posters, I've seen various threads about adapters and cables, and I have the EX40 Plus Manual, and various programs that work on my XP laptop.

Before I tried to connect up and interrogate the EX40Plus, I checked the RJ45 Socket pins and found pins 1,2,3 and 4 all at +5v, and pins 5,6,7 and 8 all at 0v. Pins 5-8 all had continuity to the negative side of the Backup Battery too. Not at all what I was expecting.

If anyone has an actual EX40Plus they can check on I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
Unread October 17th, 2019, 10:22 PM   #2
jaden
United States

I have 3 D100 manuals, and none of them show specific pinouts for the programming interface. Just generic signal names.
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum