Mitsu Q02H 6 pin mini din Siemens TP170

MattReardon

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

I have a Siemens TP170B which I need to connect to a Mitsubishi Q02H. The only port available on the Q02H is the RS232 6 pin mini DIN. I've trawled through the Siemens manuals but they don't mention connections to the 6 pin mini DIN.

The TP170B can talk Protocol 4 to the Mitsu and I have configured all the tags that I require.

Anyone out there know how to connect the 2?

Cheers,
Matt Reardon

Hi,

I'm not 100 % sure about this but isn't the 6 pin mini din a dedicated programming port, I don't think that it's possible to configure it "talking" Protocol 4. I think that you will need to use a serial communications module (QJ71C24).

//Supporter.

Similar Topics

Greetings fellow Mitsubishi fans, I have a quick query for those of you who have more experience than me with the wonderful world of Mitsubishi...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I encountered a problem - I don’t know how to update the firmware on the Mitsu MR-J5-40G-N1 (ethercat) servo amplifier. My...
Replies
Views
Hello to Mitsubishi Electric experts. I have been tasked with developing an application that gets data from a MELSEC application, using MX Sheet...
Replies
Views
This is my first on the job exposure to messing about in a PLC with a PC. So far it hasn't gone too bad but I'm having a problem and it all...
Replies
Views
Hi all... help on Ethernet comm, between builtin EthernetQ03UDE to Laser Marker I'm using sp.socopen i cant open the port... is there any command...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom