sucosoft s30 software

BlindGuy said:
I am looking for documentation on the Sucos PS3 software. I was sent manuals for the PS3 itself, but not for the software programming on my PC. If anyone knows where I might find this, please help.

Specifically, I am looking for AWB 27-"1044"-GB, 1070 & 1071. I have the manuals for 1060 thru 1066.

Thanks!

May I be so bold as to ask you for copies of the manuals. I have nothing at present. My e-mail is [email protected]. I would be very grateful.

Best regards

Robin

Maybe someone has 100% working version of Sucosoft for PS3-DC PLC?
I need it very badly, because I have bought 2 pieces of PS3, and I cannot make them work. I'm not sure what is wrong - is this my Sucosoft or DIY RS232-RS485 converter...
If somebody has circuit of original ZB4-510-UM1 interface, I'm kindly asking to share it with me :)
If you can help me, please, send it to [email protected].
It would be appreciated.

Regards!
Milosz.

PS$ Manual ( Works well for PS3 also )

I used to have a copy of the PS3 Manuals but have moved office and they seem to be lost somewhere :(

However the PS4 is very very very close in programming to the PS3 :) :) :)

You can find the PS4 Manual here in the downloads area

Last edited:
Documentation for PS3

I've put the documentation for PS3 and Sucosoft on gmail account.
The are several ways to download them, but I'm suggesting:
1. If using Mozilla Firefox - get GSpace http://www.getgspace.com/
2. If not - use GMail Drive - it will add a virtual drive do My Computer.
Then login throught one of above to the account:
pass: kmps3doc
download all files to your harddrive and uncompress them.
Now you have the documentation in PDF. Be aware - it's more then 300 MB.

still got the info?

krollew,

Do you still have the ps3 documentation? I tried dowmloading it but it is not available anymore, would you mind uploading it again?

Thanks for your help.

I've put the documentation for PS3 and Sucosoft on gmail account.

The are several ways to download them, but I'm suggesting:
1. If using Mozilla Firefox - get GSpace http://www.getgspace.com/
2. If not - use GMail Drive - it will add a virtual drive do My Computer.

Then login throught one of above to the account:
pass: kmps3doc

download all files to your harddrive and uncompress them.

Now you have the documentation in PDF. Be aware - it's more then 300 MB.
[/QUOTE]

S3 Doc

I have succesfully login to the account, where the documentation is stored. No need to upload it again.
Try to log in via WWW (www.gmail.com), and then look into "All mail" folder - it's there. Download all RAR files, and unpack them.
Good luck.

itechsupp said:
I have succesfully downloaded the 37 parts of the documentation, thanks a lot for your help.

Have a good one.

Dont suppose you could email it to me or put it on rapidshare as an iso or zip ? I tried uploading it from the gmail address and couldnt get it ?!?

itechsupp said:
Hi,
You first need to go to the address below log in with the info and then go to the allmail folder, there you are going to find 37 mail messages, double click on each one of them and select dowmload attachments. It is going to take a while.

Regards,

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=mail&passive=true&rm=false&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fnsr%3D1%26ui%3Dhtml%26zy%3Dl&ltmpl=default&ltmplcache=2&hl=en-GB

[email protected]

kmps3doc

I tried it, gmail keeps kicking me out after about 70% download of each file, i also tried emailing (forwarding) the files to my self, this also failed!