i/p,o/p,& timer var.for mitsubishi

mariasebas

hai anyone,
can anyone tell us which letters given down are used for
the various configurations or modes in a mitsubishi plc?
S
M
Y
K
T
X

hai anyone,
can anyone tell us which letters given down are used for
the various configurations or modes in a mitsubishi plc?
S
M
Y
K
T
X

S = STL, Step logic address (i.e. S0, S1, etc.)
M = Internal coil (i.e. M0, M1, etc.)
Y = Output (i.e. Y0, Y1, etc.)
K = Constant for C (Counter) or T (Timer) usually. Also has other uses. Example: C0 K5 (counter #0 value 5) or T0 K50 (timer #0 value of 5.0 secs.)
T = Timer (i.e. T0, T1, etc.)
X = Input (i.e. X0, X1, etc.)
C = Counter (i.e. C0, C1, etc.)

You're going to need to know a bit more than this to do anything of substance whether trying to decipher an existing program or creating your own. Go to the Mitsubishi Automation site and download the manual for the PLC type you're looking at.

http://www.meau.com/eprise/main/Web_Site_Pages/Public/Documents_Downloads/P-Documents-Downloads-Main

... rab