FactoryTalk View SE Numeric Input Background Color

habadeer

Maybe I am missing something obvious hereo_O, but I have been unable to figure out how to change the background color (among other properties) of the NumericInput object in FactoryTalk View SE version 6.1.

If anyone knows how to change this or if you simply can't please let me know.

Thanks!

You can change the text and fill color properties for input fields in the behavior tab of the display settings. This will change the appearance of all the input fields on the screen.

Thanks, boilers38! That was it. Why on earth did they put it there? Oh well.

Next question, is there a way to get rid of the border or at least change its color? Also, the number seems to be left justified. Anyway to change that?

The Numeric Input Properties dialog box has a couple radio buttons for justification. You should be able to choose left, center, or right. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to change the border color.

Yep, found that, too. Thanks again, boilers38, for the quick responses. I guess I will just deal with the border. At least the background color makes the presence of the border much less annoying.

Not in front of my PC so from memory try
Right click > panel properties then double click in fields next to each property to change