WinCCFlexible 2008 Port number

Manglemender

Hello forum members.

One of my customers wants to allow a programming laptop to access some PLCs and HMI through a firewall and is asking what port numbers need to be opened on the firewall.

I believe that The PLCs use Port 102 but does anyone know what port the HMIs use for programming?

Nick

The HMIs seem to operate via Port 80 for programming. Can anyone confirm that opening port 80 through the firewall permits program download?

Nick

Capture.PNG

It may depend which driver you use for the transfer. S7/Ethernet and "normal" Ethernet may use different ports. Not sure what it is either way.

Similar Topics

Hello i encounter a problem to communicate between a simotion D435 and a winccflexible 2008 runtime. the communication was originally running, and...
Replies
Views
:handball:Hi Everybody, I have a project in WinCCFlexible 2005. It will run in runtime software using the configurat5ion computer. But when I...
Replies
Views
Any one who know the problem ,Whenever I want to install my winccflexible always appear below message :(, '' Please restart Windows before...
Replies
Views
I have developed a WinCC Flexible runtime in TIA V17 which is to display data from 7x S7-300 plc's and 1x S7-1500 plc. The runtime sits on a newly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In WF 2008 SP2 - I have a little problem,TOOL WINDOW and PROPERTY VIEW disappeared,I can not reopen them any more,is here any one...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom