The symbol shown in the ladder diagram can be thought of as a contact that is...

Gracious ...

and it ALWAYS – ALWAYS – ALWAYS just tells the processor to "Go Look For A ONE" in the BIT/BOX with the specified address ...

if the processor finds a ONE – then it's happy – and the instruction will be evaluated as TRUE ... if the processor does NOT find a ONE – then it's unhappy – and the instruction will be evaluated as FALSE ...

party on ...

I can not agree more.:)

And yes: it is as simple as that.:geek:

But if you do not think like that in relation to ladder-logic: it will get very messy.

Similar Topics

Sorry for the missing JPG If the Electrical symbols shown are used for Pushbuttons which symbol will you use for a “Two Hand Tie Down Optical...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
Hello, fairly new to plcs I’m tasked with installing a PE to a micrologix1200, in the attached picture I/14 is the PE I’m installing it’s going to...
Replies
Views
Hello Thank you all for your support. I am actually experience same issues with TIA portal V17 update5 as well as V18. The problem is with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've inherited someone else's program and can't for the life of me figure out his use of the # symbol in one of his structured text...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom