Ink smell detectors

Our sister plant just moved into the same building as us and I was asked if there is a detector for ink smells, I need to find out more on the type of ink they use. I would need one with an analog output. I have a drive setup now with PLC that controls our exhaust fans speed using temperature. The stronger the smell the more fans and speed. Is any one in printing that uses one now.

This is just a smell issue, not a fume issue for explosion or health.

Similar Topics

Hey there friends, recently discovered the world of industrial automation and learned what this fancy PLC can do so i am a super novice. Started...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Buona sera, Ho dei problemi nell' interfacciare PLC S5 con HMI 2a Gen. Siemens (ad esempio KTP400) tramite IBH Link S5++. il mio obbiettivo è solo...
Replies
Views
I have inherited a system that uses a Parker ACR9000 motion controller with the Ethernet PowerLink option that it uses to control five Parker...
Replies
Views
Please help me, I have solve many week but still not solve it. I found trouble of factory talk studio when I set tag by browse address of OPC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom