RSLogix 5000 FB sheet size

russrmartin

Does anyone know if it is possible, and if so, how I can expand the size of a Function Block sheet. I'd like to add a couple of blocks to a sheet, but it gets too convoluted, so I would like to make the sheet a little larger so things are not so convoluted. Can this be done online? Or can I at least do it offline and download the changes? Thanks.

Russ

I saw a while back that one of the enhancements in V16 was going to be FBD sheets up to A0, don't know if that's going to make the release version though.

This is correct comment about ver 16. At least in Beta release you can select sheet sizes up to A0 or E.
I can say if it will make it to the final version, but I don't why not.