Obsolete servo motor.

furqanisar

I am using a servo motor (Cat# 1326AB-B740 C-21) with Servo controller(Cat# 1394C-SJT10-T-RL) and Axis module (Cat# 1394C-AM75-IH).
What is the replacement of servo motor now that can be use with installed servo controller and Axis module? Old motor got obsoleted.
Anyone will be appreciated on guiding me. šŸ™ƒ

Regards,

FURQAN

I believe you can use the MPM range of motors, but you need to set up a custom motor in GML, sio if you do go down the path of using the MPM motor make sure you get the 11 parameters that you will need to program into the servo drive.

Alan

I believe you can use the MPM range of motors, but you need to set up a custom motor in GML, sio if you do go down the path of using the MPM motor make sure you get the 11 parameters that you will need to program into the servo drive.

Alan
Thanks Alan,

Would I change only motor setup or need to change the GML program also.

Furqan

You need to program the 11 motor parameters at the start of the program, so that the 1394 knows the motor parameters, it is all in the 1394 manual, which parameters and how to do the programming.

Alan

1394c-sjt-10-t-rl

You need to program the 11 motor parameters at the start of the program, so that the 1394 knows the motor parameters, it is all in the 1394 manual, which parameters and how to do the programming.

Alan

Can I use a 1394C-SJT10-T-RL controller in place of a 1394C-SJT05-T-RL, if everything else remains the same?
Where can I purchase a 1394C-SJT05-T-RL controller?

Alan
Thanks Alan,

Supplier quote me MPM-B2154E-2J72AA motor against 1326AB-B740 C-21. Is it the best replacement? Please guide me.
Regards,

Furqan

Supplier quote me MPM-B2154E-2J72AA motor against 1326AB-B740 C-21. Is it the best replacement? Please guide me.
Regards,

Furqan