out of 5 contacts only 2 should run

I'm guessing that if two motors are running then you could not start another motor until one was stopped. If that is the case, then, you have four conditions to run and six conditions to not run. With RSLogixPro, I have worked out an example of this based on these conditions but will not post it because I don't really know what the OP needs.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I will try to summarize my problem as follows Problem: ---------- I want to monitor the status (& also remote control) of a UL489...
Replies
Views
Are 24VDC contacts for PB's allowed to be exposed? I have an application where a control panel was put in with the contacts showing on the back...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , A co-worker installed a Allen Bradley MatGuard this weekend . They were not able to get it to work . He was using a MatGuard...
Replies
Views
Is there an electrical code requirement that calls out the a need for an auxiliary contact in a field mounted disconnect? I have a customer that...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a cost effective way to get dry contacts (for robot fence and estop inputs) from a safety PLC digital output? I'm using the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom