AB6200 / RSLogix 5 file formats

the_fly_2

Hi all, I have some old programs, written in the AB6200 format (.AF5 etc) that I desperately need to open in RSLogix 5. I'm running RSLogix 5 Pro (V8) on Win 7. When I try open the old programs, it gives an error when trying to convert to RSP. This used to work when we were running Win XP, but no longer with Win 7. We simply don't have any machines with Win XP at hand anymore. Any ideas how I can convert the old files (.AF5 etc) to .RSP?

Similar Topics

I have a project to change the progam in a PLC5 but the customer wants to keep the file in the 6200 format. I would like to do the modifications...
Replies
Views
JPFIV
J
Is there a way to connect a PC running AB6200 software directly to a PLC2 mini (LN3)? Do I have to use a KE module and does anyone have the cable...
Replies
Views
This might be a shot in the dark since our setup is pretty archaic, but here goes: First, here's a description of our setup: The workstation is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone... Does anyone have a copy of the old AB6200 PLC2 software that I could get a copy of.??? We have some old PLC2's that we are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was looking for some help on configuring a 1784-PCMK Version A card to work with Allen Bradley AB6200 software in Dos, to connect to an AB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom