Shortcut to save tag files in RS-Logix 5000?

alive15

Good afternoon,

I'm resaving tag files over and over in order to transfer into an Automation Direct HMI. Is there a shortcut key that saves the tag files, instead of clicking "save as", then changing file type, etc.

Need to find a way to eliminate tedious work.

Thanks,

Ctrl Shift S ? (Maybe)

Lots of good keyboard maneuvers, like alt tab to change programs. Or Cntrl tab to switch between CLX ladder and tag monitoring

Similar Topics

we have same HMI 2PC / SET LOCAL STATION version 9.0 patch 2021.dec and win10 pro v18.xx 1pc install logix5000 v19 v20 It was going well...
Replies
Views
To copy a tag name in S5k we can, *right click an instruction *open the edit properties dialog box *and then copy the tag name text If we...
Replies
Views
Is there a tag properties keyboard shortcut in RSLogix 5000 for an existing selected tag? I know Ctrl+W will allow you to create a new tag. But...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am having trouble when I try to open my .mer from the PV. It keeps telling me "Uncofigured shortcut detected". The problem is, when I...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , This is what I get when I started a project 5 months ago , and then get back to it , with a new 1769-L33ER, into my existing ME...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom