Uniop panel upload project problem

pencuri

I have a uniop panel ER-04. I can communicate with the panel thru my designer v6.0 also get the panel resource. When i try to upload the project from the panel it's failed with communication error. I believe this panel have a password to protect the project from being upload or ir's being block for upload. Is there a way to break this password or bypass the password so I can upload the project from the uniop panel ?

Thanks

Dear friends,
I,ve uploaded a project from a uniop (ek-04) and download it to a new idetical one using designer6, all is alright!.. but the problem is that when i download the project(while the uniop in cofig. mode) , the downloading in pc side is achieved successfully but the uniop screen become empty when download is complete!..when i turn it off and power it on , the texts on the screen appear (self test ..the.. uniopver4.40 operation mode) then the screen become empty and no text or software appear on it!..
please help me to solve this problem...
john

pls. help me

kindly, pls. i need software of ER04 and cable connection to upload the project,
also if you can to help me to identification of our problem pls. record my phone cell 002 1122112666 and i well sending to you the status of HMI problem with whattaap.

Ahmed Elabd
Egypt