You are not registered yet. Please click here to register!

plc storereviewsdownloads
This board is for PLC Related Q&A ONLY. Please DON'T use it for advertising, etc.

Try our online PLC Simulator- FREE.  Click here now to try it.

---------->>>>>Get FREE PLC Programming Tips

New Here? Please read this important info!!!

Go Back   PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > PLCS.net - Interactive Q & A > LIVE PLC Questions And Answers

PLC training tools sale

Old April 23rd, 2012, 02:42 PM   #1
coffeyje85
United States

Schiele S400 PLC Software

I have been looking for the Prosys 200 software for Schiele S400 PLC's. I have looked all over and have not had any success. There was a website that had some links to some demo software, but the link seems to be broken. Is anybody familiar with this PLC and know where to find the software?
Old April 23rd, 2012, 10:20 PM   #2
jrwb4gbm
Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
United States

Welcome to the forum!
See this older thread for possible helpful info. Also, I sent you a Private Message with some additional info. To access your messages, look near the top right side of the webpage or click on the Profile button.
Link:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=27614
Old April 25th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #3
jrwb4gbm
United States

Prosys200

Attached are two files for the Prosys200. Unzip both files to a folder. Extract the resulting rar volumes 1 and 2 in that order to a folder. When extracting volume 2, popup asks, "Would you like to replace the existing file?". Click "Yes to All" button. Move "PROSYS" folder to C:\ then Click on prosys.exe file to run program. Create a shortcut to prosys.exe on your desktop if you prefer to run from the desktop. Only the Main tabs have been translated to English, the rest is in German.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PROSYS.part1.zip (342.0 KB, 563 views)
File Type: zip PROSYS.part2.zip (333.4 KB, 440 views)
Old April 25th, 2012, 02:07 PM   #4
coffeyje85
United States

Thanks for the help. Now all I have to do is figure out the pinout of the comm. cable. They did not give out a lot of info about these units.
Old April 25th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #5
jrwb4gbm
United States

Cable

See this link, page 7 for a possible cable pinout.
http://media.klinkmann.com/servers/docs/3301xm13.pdf

That cable configuration is for the 8-pin mini-din used on the S200 series (type)
Plc. After looking at a S400 picture on ebay, it appears the comm port is a DB9F connector.
Maybe you can build a null-modem type cable by looking at the diagram.

Last edited by jrwb4gbm; April 25th, 2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old May 12th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #6
bel_alex
Russian Federation

jrwb4gbm
Thank you!
Thanks for the help.

Last edited by bel_alex; May 12th, 2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:45 AM   #7
cjhcjh2001
China

jrwb4gbm Thank you! Thanks for the help. SH400 DOS ?
EMAIL :CJHCJH2001@YAHOO.COM.CN
Old June 10th, 2016, 03:46 AM   #8
Akemat1
Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrwb4gbm View Post
Attached are two files for the Prosys200. Unzip both files to a folder. Extract the resulting rar volumes 1 and 2 in that order to a folder. When extracting volume 2, popup asks, "Would you like to replace the existing file?". Click "Yes to All" button. Move "PROSYS" folder to C:\ then Click on prosys.exe file to run program. Create a shortcut to prosys.exe on your desktop if you prefer to run from the desktop. Only the Main tabs have been translated to English, the rest is in German.
Thank you very much for putting this up. I'm new to PLC's and will find this essential.
I have a saw grinding machine with 2 schiele S400 plc's, 2 x Schiele stepper controllers which control 2 x 120vdc chopper drivers (y and Z). The modules are no longer available so I need to try and get the program off the eeproms for future security but there is a lot of learning to do first.
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:59 AM   #9
adk_mechetech
United States

I apologize for bringing back this ancient thread but I too have been searching for software to get a program from an s400 PLC. Does anyone have the DOS version (SH400)?
Old May 15th, 2018, 06:53 AM   #10
Akemat1
Australia

I can email it to you if you still need it.
Old May 15th, 2018, 09:58 AM   #11
adk_mechetech
United States

I had given up trying to read the PLC program, but it may still be helpful if you have the DOS version. I was not able to connect with the windows version.

I will send you a message with my email.
Old November 8th, 2018, 07:57 PM   #12
hassouna
Morocco

help prosys200 english

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrwb4gbm View Post
Hello
by searching on the forum plctalk.net I found your e-mail address and I knew that you have prosys200 english version
I am writing this message to you to kindly send a copy of this program or to guide me to find it
i need it much
thank you so much
Jump to Live PLC Question and Answer Forum