AB Compactlogix L33er IO module error end cap missing

anirudhgk7

I'm using 1769 L33er
Controller show minor error
(type 03) i/o fault
(code 00) compact i/o end cap missing
Im using left end cap also check the connection and lock of the end cap,all are clear.
IO indicator of the controller blinking green
Studio 5000 shows IO not responding
All modules have yellow triangle
What is the problem?

It would seem to me that you're over thinking this one a bit. If it worked yesterday and doesn't work today, the first thing I'd look at is if the End Cap is bad. While not a very common failure I have seen it before and it's an inexpensive part so even if it doesn't solve your problem it's worth replacing.

Similar Topics

I'm using 1769 L33er Controller show minor error (type 03) i/o fault (code 00) compact i/o end cap missing Im using left end cap also check the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, On my system, i got prop valve controling cylinder on the left and right to adjust the center of a lumber before it get in a woodmill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine I am programming and it seems I am unable to create a string tag for some odd reason in the pv800. CCW v 20 and pv800 fw...
Replies
Views
I need a little help figuring out how to fix a fault in a customer's CompactLogix. The guy said the fault happened when he was jogging the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm stuck and have contacted AB, and still no help. I have recently upgraded 2 of 4 L32E V16 controllers to L33ER V31.011 and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom