Analogue interface conundrum

Appreciate all the replies and healthy debate gents. Hooked it up with the war cry of " 'ave a go mate" and it works a treat. (y)

For those interested I am using a Weidmuller UR-20 TCP Modbus Analogue I/O module controlled by a Micrologix 1400. The Fan is a PowerLine Ultra EC Series from Fantech.

Nicely done cobber.

I like to think that risking letting out a little smoke now and then is a good learning experience. Just do it on a small drive, not the 500kW monster that has no spare in the country. If you've thought about the principles involved first and drawn it out and asked on the forum then go for it.

And of course, do it safely (i.e. don't breath in any of the smoke).

Similar Topics

I am using Mitsubishi PLC :FX3g and downloaded the program in it. When I connect Mitsubihi FX2N-4DA expansion module, it lost its communication...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am working on a small PLC system having Compact Logix LE33 PLC having only two IF4 card. Some of these channels are used for 4 - 20...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I am just wondering do I need to set up each channel configuration, including enabling the channel , ranging … if I have already...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a device which is giving out a 4 -20mA signal but the ADC's on the PLC channel do not match. The supplier is saying the channel needs...
Replies
Views
Hi All I was wondering if someone could help me with a question on the capabilities of modern PLCs and analogue output modules I am want to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom