FTView Studio/RSLinx communications through DH+

redbullsolja

Hello, I am attempting to complete an HMI project using FT View SE. The controller I will be reading is a PLC 5/30 that is on DH+. I can browse out to my DHRIO card but it stops there. When highlighted it just says "not browsing". Does RSLinx Enterprise not support DH+?

Welcome to the Forum!

RSLinx Enterprise does not support Browsing out to other Networks. You will have to install RSLinx Classic on your Server or Data Collection PC.

We have a similar setup, and installed RSLinx Classic. I didn't do it myself, but my understanding is that it will Activate with the SE License.

If you have Rockwell TechConnect, some searching around in the Knowledgebase should give you the information you need.

Stu....

Similar Topics

I'm trying to setup a connection on my FTView Studio ME software that is accessing a PVPlus panel on an Ethernet Subnet accessed across the...
Replies
Views
I have a PanelView Plus 700 and a Compact Logix L23E V19. I am trying to apply the PLC to the shortcut but the "Apply" button never comes active...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am trying to create a SINE Wave generator and i cannot seem to make it smoother. I have done this before but i forgot the exact...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Is there a way to upload alarm tags at the bit level to my FTView studio? I export them from my PLC thinking I will upload them to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. Many years ago I programmed an Omron PLC and HMI and I was able to control which display was being shown on the HMI from the PLC. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom