How to upload backup program from op7 to my pc

oh, then you can either make or buy a 25-pin to 9-pin adapter...if your PG has a 25-pin serial port.

Hello Sigmadelta,
Your above idea my problem has been solved.I uded 25/9 pin serial port adaptor at simatic pg side and I observed Protocoll error 0003 is not coming any more and upload and download the program successful.
My mistake was using usb serial converter.Which was not working.
Thank you.You are really such as nice person.I wishing best of luck.
Kind regards.
ju

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a B&R Cpu 7CP476.60-1...I need to upload its program and variable list. I am trying with PVI transfer tool and one USB to RS232 cable...
Replies
Views
Hi ya´ll! I want to take a backup on the HMI and opened up Factory Talk View Studio - View Machine Edition v12.00. First thing i notcied was...
Replies
Views
I have a Wago 758-870 PLC that I want to clone to a new identical PLC in order to create a backup controller to use as a replacent in case of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Please tell me a procedure of uploading OP77B backup from HMI.I don't have any previous backup.For uploading this backup can I use...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom