How to create VBA function to use in Events in FTView SE

nikhilec2007

Hi,
Few days back, I need to copy files from one location to other location at certain time interval in FTView SE.
I didn't find any direct way to do in simply by FTView.
So I write some code in VBA on change of one numeric display on global page template.
That numeric display changes its value through event configured in FTView SE.

I have recently started using VBA and not much comfortable creating function which I can directly use in Events in FTView SE.

Is it possible to create function to use directly in FTView SE and Call through events?

Similar Topics

I'm unable to get tag values and SQL database table values in VBA editor. Anybody please help me with this problem.
Replies
Views
Hello, I came up with an idea to use an excel macro to create a bunch of parameter files for a project I'm currently working on. I managed to...
Replies
Views
Hello When I am opening the she client there is message of failed to create VBA application object. Windows 7 os and cpr9 sr 3 software
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an application (FactoryTalk SE & Micrologix) which requires a lot of of navigating around screens based on PLC events rather than...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom