Protos X multiple PX-TCP1s on an Ethernet Switch Modbus range

TeddyB

I'm using the Protos X PX-TCP1 buss couplers with the Productivity 3000. I have no issues with one buss coupler, But I need to add two more. The issue I'm having is when I configure the two new buss couplers the both start in the same Modbus range as the first one. So all three couplers start with Input range 400001 and output range 402049.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Greetings. I searched the forum for Protos X field I/O, did not find any results so here is a new thread. Sold by Automation Direct. Anyone know...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I encountered a problem with the kinetix 6500 drive, error code s22, loss of 3 phase voltage. After disassembling and replacing the thermal...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question and would like a few opinions if possible. 5x 480 outlets control 5 machine. I want to run them through a contactor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom