Question regarding signal conditioner,active->passive converter 4-20mA

Fseipel1

I need to go from a powered 4-20mA output (i.e. transmitter supplies voltage) to an Allen Bradley HART input card 1756-IF16H. I cannot set input card up 'single ended', because it already has inputs on it & I can't afford to lose half the inputs. So I'd like a signal conditioner that will basically convert active-->passive mA, and preferrably, ALSO pass HART signals. This is for a Micro Motion coriolis flowmeter. In past, I have used Rosemount 'Tri-Loops' to achieve this, but I really don't need to split the signal into 3 non-HART outputs; I would prefer to just pass it as HART and read temperature, density, and flow rate as HART.PV, HART.SV, HART.TV, etc -- if anyone can supply make/model of such a converter it would be helpful.