Axis Problem Kinetex 5700 with Rockwell Motor

Elijah58

Guys,
I have a Kinetex 5700 2198-D032-ERS3 module with a VLP-B1002M-P Motor That we changed the gearbox from a 40-1 to a 60-1 because of torque issues.
using the same motor we changed the GB. after that I changed the ratio in the Axis to 60-1 and downloaded to PLC. Now the axis says it is not configured and I have checked everything and can't seem to figure why this is happening. When I try to autotune I get the message (Axis Not Configured) and the Safety State is Unknown (No Motion Connection). Any Ideas??
Running RS Studio v30
Thanks,
Eli

Does the drive still show that it is connected while online?
If no response at all from axis in the project it is likely you got a corrupted project. If all you did was change the ratio and download.

First double check that the part numbers match EXACTLY what is installed. Don’t assume or think you know until you physically look. AB likes Revision numbers and Revision A is totally different than Revision B. Enough to reproduce what you are seeing.

Does the drive still show that it is connected while online?
If no response at all from axis in the project it is likely you got a corrupted project. If all you did was change the ratio and download.

First double check that the part numbers match EXACTLY what is installed. Don’t assume or think you know until you physically look. AB likes Revision numbers and Revision A is totally different than Revision B. Enough to reproduce what you are seeing.
Thanks,
I'll try that.
Eli

Thanks Guys,
Found the problem, Someone had the other axis disconnected on this dual axis controller. Back to Rocking at the TESLA Gigafactory!!
Eli

I had a similar issue. My root cause was that I had a single drive in the motion group which an invalid safety network number. I regenerated the safety network number from the general tab of the module properties in the IO tree to correct the issue.