Accessing a Drives Parameters via PLC using CCW [Rockwell]

Hi techsperts!

I was wondering if anyone could help me...

I have a project where I've configured a (Micro850) PLC
as well as a (Powerflex) VSD

They both work fine and coms is 100%

I just cant figure out how to get access to the Powerflex's tags when using Connected Component Workbench!
In older programs you would just select controller tags and all the info would be there! How do I access the control information in CCW?

I've tried looking everywhere and it seems the only place I can see the info is manually under parameters... I need that info in the PLC

Any advice?

(I've attached a Screen capture of the setup)

screencap.jpg

There isn’t a native per say way to view parameters like you can in logix5000.
Although, there are function blocks that you can use to control the drive and set parameters. The Rockwell website has some sample code on how to achieve this.

I know I’ve seen function blocks for controlling the Powerflex755s just because I am going to be doing one soon. I want to say they also had the Powerflex 525s as well.

At first glance, the function block is handling all the comms.