NB-Designer, CX-Programmer simulation and CX-Simulator simulation

manolillo80

Hello,

first of all I introduce myself, my name is Manuel and I have recently entered the world of the plc's, sorry for my English.

I would like to know if is possible to create a virtual PLC with CX-Simulator and connect virtually to a virtual display in NB-Designer

I have create a PLC with CX-Simulator and this can send information to a virtual COM port that i have created with Virtual Serial Port Emulator. I have also seen that the screen simulated with NB-Designer can send information to the same port, but there is not communication among them

Thanks a lot for the help

Regards!

Thanks for your answer Garry,

I knew it is possible with CX-Designer, I'm trying to do this with NB-Designer, we use that type of screens in my job

Regards!

Hello,

first of all I introduce myself, my name is Manuel and I have recently entered the world of the plc's, sorry for my English.

I would like to know if is possible to create a virtual PLC with CX-Simulator and connect virtually to a virtual display in NB-Designer

I have create a PLC with CX-Simulator and this can send information to a virtual COM port that i have created with Virtual Serial Port Emulator. I have also seen that the screen simulated with NB-Designer can send information to the same port, but there is not communication among them

Thanks a lot for the help

Regards!

Do you find any solution ?