Help upconverting .PRJ to QuickDesigner 3.2 or higher

I also need help

Hi also need to convert this .prj in a newer version pof quickdesigner. I have proficy me but cannot import this project because it is too old....
I need to take a look to the program in order to remake the hmi

Problem to restore PRJ File

Hello Friends
Have a problem for restore pjr File in quick designer Ver 3.7

" Error encounterd during project import "
"importing a project created with a never version of panel designer into an older version is not allowed"

Thanks

This should be in a new post and listed only one time!

Hello Friends

"importing a project created with a never version of panel designer into an older version is not allowed"

Thanks

I'll look at the file later when I have more time, however there is not a newer version of Quickdesigner than 3.7. You may want to clarify your question.

Hello Friends

Thanks
The file in the 'zip' is not a proper .prj file from QuickDesigner it is a file made up of 2,351,995 bytes of "Nul" characters (Hex 0).

Last edited:
I have a similar request. I have a prj file that I want to convert to GP-Pro Ex if someone could do that for me? I downloaded the converter ProFace suggested, but I can't find where to convert a prj file

Or, if someone can talk me through how to save the project from the HMI I have to work with, into a file that can be converted. The only option I found was export.

As you know, I'm not familiar with ProFace at all. Simply trying to swap the old HMI with a newer one. I want to make sure it can be done before ordering the new HMI.