looking for a sample RSNetworx for DeviceNet file

Lovell

Hello fellow programmers,

I am looking for a DeviceNet file with at least 1 VFD (powerflex70 and 700 if possible) and 1 E3 for parameter review and example of input mapping. Could someone post a file? (*.dnt)

Either that or tell me how to add the devices manually offline?

Thanks!

p.s. im on RSNetworx for DeviceNet V11, RSLinx 3.9

Not sure about V11, as I use V21

But V21 creates a network with drag and drop.
The LHS Box has lists of hardware.
Your E3 is listed under Motor Overload
Your Powerflex 70/700 are under Smart MCC

Like anything Rockwell, you may need to the correct version of software/EDS files to have them listed, so use the Tools\EDS Wizard to load up the EDS files for the devices you need. Get the EDS files from Rockwell (www.ab.com I think has them).

Then drag and drop onto your network.......................

I found the way to add hardware offline in my RSNetworx for DeviceNet V11 - it is under the View menu, toggle hide or show by clicking on Hardware. Not sure how I was blind to this before.