Soft IO question

Lc1

Hello,
We have been given an IO list for automated valves. On this io list we have, per valve,a SOV and a soft IO. If the limit switches for these valves are hard wired back as DI’s can anyone point me in the direction as to what the soft io over profinet may be?

Thank you.

Hi,
SoV is solenoid operated valve and the soft io is a profinet comms link. I am wandering what the soft io would be as the limit switches are hard wired.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi able and Helpful Friends! Please, I try to follow up a video on 'Screen Group'(Header, Navigation $ Main, I discovered that my header does not...
Replies
Views
I’m not a regular user of soft starts but the SMC Flex list the aux contacts can be set to “Normal”, what does normal mean? The manual doesn't say...
Replies
Views
I have never worked with the GT3 software before and I am curious. Is there a way to have an input, or output from the machine call up(switch) a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any DirectSoft 5 experts out there? I'm looking at someone's program and I'm simply trying to figure out where a C-Output is coming from. I...
Replies
Views
I'm not familiar with this software at all. I have most of the ladder logic working except for the fact that I need two pumps to alternate, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom