OPC Servers

If you are looking for a really similar server, with extremely good customer service, I would go with Software Toolbox's TOPServer

They were handling all the PLCs in my plant, and they made life sooo easy. I called their tech support, and was already talking to their devs. I emailed about licensing, I got responses from the owner's wife. I worked at a fortune 500 automotive company, and one of their biggest plants.

I inherited a bunch of customers running cheap SCADA software interfaced to A/B and Modbus using Automated Solutions OPC software. It looks and feels a lot like Kepware. The price is much more friendly and I recently had to upgrade one of them and support was very good too. We were able to download the latest version and use their license utility to move the key from the ancient one at no cost. They don't have tons of different drivers, but what they do have has been trouble free.

https://www.automatedsolutions.com/demos/default.asp

EDIT: I see you mentioned Siemens, and I don't think they offer a Siemens driver in the OPC server software.

I inherited a bunch of customers running cheap SCADA software interfaced to A/B and Modbus using Automated Solutions OPC software. It looks and feels a lot like Kepware. The price is much more friendly and I recently had to upgrade one of them and support was very good too. We were able to download the latest version and use their license utility to move the key from the ancient one at no cost. They don't have tons of different drivers, but what they do have has been trouble free.

https://www.automatedsolutions.com/demos/default.asp

EDIT: I see you mentioned Siemens, and I don't think they offer a Siemens driver in the OPC server software.

I have used their ASComm.NET driver in the past and have had no issues with it.

I use both Kepware and Matrikon which are the two market leader. I have to say Matrikon's sales team are very good in responding to us and we are not a big customer.