Citect SCADA trending problem

ry_fern

Hi guys,

I have a Modicon Momentum PLC communicating with a Citect SCADA.

The problem is, the trend in citect is not match with the calculation in Momentum PLC. I had verified this after I go online with the Momentum and Citect.

I used a sub_real block of Momentum. The output of the block which is also accessed by citect is fine and accurate, however, the two inputs( IN1 and IN2)which are also accessed by citect are not. I also adjusted the trend sampling of the citect, sadly, it has an error.

Does anyone had this same problem before? Is there any adjustment that I need to do?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm trying to do the following, I have some experience with Citect but can't seem to figure this out. I/O Tag: BoxPos1_ProdNum (Data Type...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom