RSLogix5000 I/O configuration question

SilverLoop

what does it mean if some devices, such as a vfd in the I/O configuration have a yellow circle with two black vertical lines next them?

The module firmware in some cases has to be updated to match the PLC firmware (and the programming sofware... sigh...) before they will operate.

But check the module status, if the inhibit box isn't checked, there will be another message as to why.

Similar Topics

Hi Friends, I intend to carry out Online thermocouple Module Configuration Change on RSLogix5000 (Compact Logix L35E). Is there any special...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have 1756-RM module, but I don't know how to put it into Rslogix 5000 I/O configuration, it doesn't belong any catalog. Please...
Replies
Views
I am using RSLogix5000 and would like to get a print of the I/O Configuration. I would do a screen print of the controller, but I have too many...
Replies
Views
I came across this today, for communicating from like a CompactLogix processor to a ControlLogix processor using ethernet that you can have one as...
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom