InTouch 9.0 Unable to connect to logger

ryangriggs

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I have just installed Wonderware InTouch 9.0 on a virtual XP machine (yes it's old, I know... but they don't have the budget to upgrade at this point).

When I open SMC and attempt to view the logs, I get the Unable To Connect To Logger message.

I have already implemented the boot.ini noexecute and noPAE options as directed in this KB.

I also checked the logger service and ran the Change Network User.

I also removed the "_" character from the computer name per another KB.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi All, When I try and run WindowMaker I get the follwoing errors: 1. Corrupted Database 2. Read Error 3. DB cannot be loaded. Are database files...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
and then when i open the windowmaker, intouch is shutdown... that's not work that's demo I have 30days demo
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom