RSLogix 5000 Find Function only for destructive tags?

Go to Tools / Options See attached photo
I don't think my question was clear.

Robobob, thanks for your info but that method is for me to find "duplicate" destructives. I am talking about the tag-finding function (Control+F). When I search for a tag, the results include XIC, XIC, OTE, for example. Is there a way to find only the destructives, such as OTEs? Thanks.

I don't think my question was clear.

Robobob, thanks for your info but that method is for me to find "duplicate" destructives. I am talking about the tag-finding function (Control+F). When I search for a tag, the results include XIC, XIC, OTE, for example. Is there a way to find only the destructives, such as OTEs? Thanks.

You can cross-reference a tag and then sort by the instruction that the tag is used in.

You can cross-reference a tag and then sort by the instruction that the tag is used in.

Again, sorry for not specifying my situation. I cannot use the cross-reference function for my needs because the tag I am looking for is a part of an array. Let's say I am looking for System[1].inputstat. We have 64 systems (System[1].inputstat ~ System[64].inputstat). Instead of writing codes for 64 times, we are using a "loop" alias tag called system_loop for the number (1 ~ 64). So, the program has no actual System[4].inputstat. Instead, we have System[system_loop].inputstat.

Ok, now you can see why I cannot use the cross reference function. I cannot look up System[4].inputstat. However, one way to find its stat is typing in "].inputstat" in the Find function and comb through the search result list.

Sometimes, it would be nice if I could shrink the list by only specifying destructive tags. OTEs only, not XICs, for example.

In the Find dialog, you can add an instruction name to a text search. For example, you could find "OTE .inputstat" using Limit to Text Only in All Routines.

Of course, this strategy means you would need to repeat with OTL, OTU, ONS, and any other destructive instruction that may be used. This is where the cross-reference would help.

In the Find dialog, you can add an instruction name to a text search. For example, you could find "OTE .inputstat" using Limit to Text Only in All Routines.

Of course, this strategy means you would need to repeat with OTL, OTU, ONS, and any other destructive instruction that may be used. This is where the cross-reference would help.

AMAZING!! Thank you Mispeld!

To fix a minor problem, I reset RSLogix5000 to a default mode, not knowing that it also disables many useful features. Now, I cannot do the "OTE tag_name" feature anymore. How can I restore that feature?