CHEAP remote “push button” solution?

I was going to go out and see what was available in the “CB” frequency range because products operating in that range tend to be very reliable and inexpensive. Then I looked into the Harmony products… pure genius!!! That’s how I’d do it (and I’ll probably buy some for myself to get familiar with them).
Whenever I least expect it I always learn something new (and usually beneficial) from this website).

Similar Topics

I'm looking for a small PLC or remote I/O to manage 2 inputs and 2 outputs and report back to a Compactlogix L33E via Ethernet, and I would really...
Replies
Views
I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I have Real PLC but I dont have a real system to have PID Control- any recommendation how can I build such a system- there are some PID trainer...
Replies
Views
Cheap PLC that can read Data from its SD card or USB Flash Drive? I'm looking for something in the price range of a Productivity 1000 ($180 for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom