RSView 32 & Embedded Web Browser OCX

Milofish

Hello -

I am looking for any adivce on what else to check -

Using the Microsoft Web Browser Activex control on one of my design pages, I am running into a bit of a problem getting it to work on the runtime computer (which is on a seperate computer). All works fine on my PC (Development), but needs activex updated on the runtime pc.

I have updated and re-registered pretty much everything I could find that maybe related to this with no luck. Does anyone know what the ocx is labeled for that activex control, or does anyone have any ideas??

Thanks
KCasey

I have an app that I didn't do that uses the browser WebBrowser.ocx and it also uses one called BasicBrowserProj1.ocx. Like I said I didn't do the app but had to upgrade it to 4.0. Hope this helps

Thanks - I found the dll files that microsoft uses (C:\Windows\System32), and they were in need of an update. Ran Windows Update and all are working perfectly with my application...