Can't get Ethernet Global Data to work with my RX3i

I've never used these PLCs but have used global data in older Modicons and the relationship with I/O that you've mentioned really does seem bizarre.

Whilst probably not much use to you now, could you "buffer" your outputs via some memory discretes, and then only enable copying those discretes to the actual output addresses when you're ready to roll?

I tend to do this anyway so i can have all my outputs lined up in one routine. I do the same for inputs.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Please find the details of the PLC. PLC Make:GEFanuc Family:VersaMax Type:IC200CPUE05 This PLC is having 01 No of Ethernet port for...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a flexible 600-volt shielded ethernet patch cable? I have used them from Allen Bradley / Panduit before and they are too...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom