Integrating analog module in GP pro EX

mocca-fixer

I'm trying to integrate an analog module EXM-AMM 3HT as an extension for Pfxlm 4301 taddc. The documentation I've found so far is awfull. How does one configure it in the gp pro ex? The force cell is up and running and it measures the torque and it transmit's it to the module but the values displayed as input are 0 no matter what.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a application where a analog input will be constantly updating a value in a PLC. What I want to do is mathematically integrate these...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set a bit to command the Zebra ZT230 to print a label and receive a confirmation bit from the unit via an Automation Direct Click...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Hello I really need help here.. So I upgraded my wonderware from 10.0 to 10.5 edition. When I try to connecting the OPC(in PC1) to Intouch (In...
Replies
Views
Integrating PowerFlex 755, Incremental Encoder, & Proximity Sensors into Ladder Logic Hello All! This is my first post so please give my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom