Happy Canada Day! (And 4th for you southerners)

It's so nice to see that most Canadians don't harbor any hard feelings to us ever since the United States was victorious in the American-Canadian War!

Q: How many Canadians does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. Canadians don't change light bulbs, we accept them as they are.

Q: How many Americans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None.
Americans just yell it to go and $crew itself.

🍻

Jimmie_Ohio said:
It's so nice to see that most Canadians don't harbor any hard feelings to us ever since the United States was victorious in the American-Canadian War!

I thought that was a taboo subject that we weren't allowed to discuss, eh?

To my buddies across the dotted line..... Eh,eh,eh?

Mike, Del, come on down, the 4th would be fine!!!

Bring some brew (NO Molson!)

"(And 4th for you southerners)"

Me thinks you don't have an appreciation for the the difference between "you Northen-Southerners" and "you Southern-Southerners".

Ah, but then again, from some perspectives... if you've seen Juan, you've seen Ammal (or is it Amaal?).

Nuthin wrong wiff a feew Canadsians.
uS southern northeners preferrr real beer to water!!

molsoncanadianlogo.jpg

Last edited:
panic mode said:
OMG, you like Bud Lite? :eek: :eek: :eek:

What are you talking about???

Bud Lite isn't civilized!

Sorry to my buddy in Texas, Go Dale Jr!

I prefer Miller Lite, or a Miller product. Now that I have found out that Hamm's is still being made, and can be purchased down near Peoria, I will get some and try it. Thirty-five years ago it was my favorite.

As far as Bud, where in the continental US are there rice paddies? Miller is made from "Local Corn". Gotta support the local economy, out here in the cornfields.

Actually, I don't really care for beer that much, but it makes a coke chaser taste so much better.

But alas, the mixed drinks that I like are hard to come by. Most everyone makes Tom Collins from a garbage mix. Hey, a cup or two of sugar, and some real fruit juice. Then there is theHarvey Wallbanger. Again, no garbage mix, use a screw driver and a shot of Galleano. But the, most bars don't have Galleano.

Oh well, back to the unsweetened sun tea.

regards.....kc

Bruce99 said:
Yea! I love long weekends :)

I hate weekends. Can't get any business done.

I hate long weekends even more.

Then there is the holiday on Tuesday, and way too many places will be closed Monday.

Tommorrow, Sunday, I will be out on the Illinois River fishing. I'll be 55 this summer, and this is my first fishing license. I don't like fish, or fishing.

I LOVE CASTING! It turns out, you need a fishing license to cast with a bobber and sinker.

I would be overjoyed to sit inthe shade and sleep.

Better yet, out on the river, or a lake, on a pontoon boat, with a nice HF vertical antenna running a couple hundred watts of CW on the HF bands!

RANT-RANT-RANT.....

Hey, everybody have a nice safe and relaxing holiday, no matter where "All Y'all" are located.

CaseyK said:
Bud Lite isn't civilized!

:ROFLMAO:
Ok, i was just worried there for a moment.
I used to live in St. Louis for few years and had a friend working for Budwiser at the time. He was trying to persuade me with steady supply of free beer but I was determined to buy my own.
Week ago I got case of it from a colegue (still don't know what to do with it). Yesterday we had party here after work and one of guys insisted on Bud Lite. Ok it's all matter of taste I guess. Then I got home and the neighbours ware outside, drinking Bud Lite!? It felt almost like twilight zone... they are everywhere...resistance is futile...
I tought the neighbours will be happy with the case I have. BBQ was excellent, beer was cold, weather was nice and it's a long weekend....

Last edited:
Pilsners bad... lagers and brown ales for me.

Enjoying a Stella Artois at the moment. I can't say i've run into a Belgium beer that I didn't enjoy.

Love the Stella... But am usually a Bud man myself.. Light beer is for Girls..

Hope every one has a good and safe one..

And just remeber..rehab is for quitters..